In the final PTS patch ahead of this month’s Waking Flame DLC launch on PC and Mac, Elder Scrolls Online brings additional fixes to prepare for the full DLC release.
These additional fixes for Waking Flames are for both dungeons, Red Petal Bastion and The Dread Cellar, and touch on general gameplay and bosses. For example, Dread Cellar is seeing the following fixes:
- Doors leading to the Mysterious Corridors no longer sometimes allow access before the magical seal has been lifted.
- Updated treasure chest locations.
- Magma Incarnate
- The Incarnate’s Unstable Blitz ability will now be used more consistently.
- After opening a portal to a nearby Agonymium Stone, there is now a limited amount of time before the events begin.
- The Agonymium Stone in the Fire Pit will no longer emit jets of fire after being destroyed.
Other fixes in PTS touch on Warden combat and abilities, various Dragonhold quest fixes, Blackwood zone and quest fixes, and various improvements and fixes for the base game and events. You can read the full patch notes here.
Waking Flame is set to release on PC and Mac on August 23. One of the NPCs you’ll meet in the DLC includes Lucilla Caprenia. You can read her background and lore here. Meanwhile, Update 31 for Elder Scrolls Onlinewill include long-awaited PvP combat changes. Update 31, by the way, is launching alongside Waking Flame. This means August 23 for PC and Mac, and August 31 on console.
elder scrolls onlineelder scrollswaking flame dlc